Our services to help you get going
We strive to give you the best tools for managing you aviation manuals. Along with providing you with a market leading product, we will support you along the way to perfection.
Before you buy
Before you start your Web Manuals subscription, we will gladly help you:
- Identify business needs and how Web Manuals solutions can help solve them.
- Assess your current IT infrastructure, and how Web Manuals will fit into your IT strategy.
- Choose the right mix of Web Manuals plans to get the services you need to achieve your business goals.
- Develop a roadmap for implementing Web Manuals into your organization going forward.
Our delivery process to ensure that you will be a happy Web Manuals user:
Once you have a plan for moving to Web Manuals, we ensure successful delivery projects by:
- Providing comprehensive deployment and migration assistance to ensure that the transition is smooth.
- Configuring the services to meet your needs and customizing Web Manuals to your specific needs.
- Managing initial services such as importing and quality assuring existing content.
- Training your users and administrators how to get the most out of Web Manuals.
- Performing administrative tasks such as resetting passwords and setting up new user accounts.
- Supporting users as an IT service desk.
- Providing add-on solutions to Web Manuals, such as: deploying Microsoft SharePoint integration, Active Directory configuration, and much more.
Our ISO-9001-certified delivery process delivers consistent and timely results, proven by years of experience in demanding project deliveries. Leading up to the project startup, all client needs and requirements will be addressed and identified in a Project Start-up Workshop led by the project manager resulting in a project plan and delivery specification.
All deliveries are headed by a dedicated Project Manager to ensure that client requirements are met within the project scope, budget and time plan. The delivery team consists of the required competencies, typically the Key Account Manager, Project Manager, User Experience Designer, System Developers and Support Engineers.
The delivery process includes a Structure Workshop at your offices where our experts will work with the client team to study, and define organizational structure, document design and workflow processes. Furthermore, we review your documentation challenges and organizational requirements, and identify the best approach to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
Towards the end of the delivery project, we will conduct a Launch Workshop together with your team to ensure that everything has been taken care of before going live and we help you put together the communication to all your staff to let them know that Web Manuals is available to them.
Training for editors and administrators
In just one day of training, you will be able to feel comfortable and confident working with your manuals in the Web Manuals application. You will know how to import your existing Word documents, edit them in their new digital web document format, review them and finally publish your manuals onto the web portal both in the web format, as PDF documents and to your iPad app!
Airline's manuals and operational documents are commonly in a variety of shapes and formats, made available through different channels and departments. Another challenge is duplicated content, varying version control and differing quality, all affecting the safety and efficiency of operations.
Our document conversion services help you identify, organize, and convert your critical information into the Web Manuals standard format which will give you full control over the document lifecycle.
Subject Matter Experts
Our partners provide leading expertise in all areas of aviation, be it flight operations, developing technical procedures or implementing an IOSA document standard. By using our certified partners you can be sure to get the best experts in the market to help develop your operations. Read more about our Partners.
Technical Integration and Development
Our team of project managers and developers have many years of experience in systems integration and development of bespoke solutions based on the Web Manuals platform. We will always strive to provide you with the best solution at a competitive price point with a guaranteed quality and user satisfaction.